Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mick Chillage "Transitions" Out Now!!!




















Generally my albums have been very much within the ambient spectrum but over the years I have been working on other genres of electronic music like house and techno which is were my interest in electronic music first stemmed.

In the late eighties I got hooked on acid house and techno, so anything from Mr Fingers to 808 state where frequently on my walkman, also around that period I was experiencing the strains of the embryonic Irish club scene, regularly venturing into legendary Dublin clubs like Sides DC. Through the nineties and naughties I still consumed plenty of techno,deep house etc and also produced a rather healthy amount groove based tracks.

So in May 2012 I'll release "Transitions" exclusively through bandcamp
which showcases a selection of my more upbeat orientated material.
The title "Transitions" seemed fitting as currently my personal life is in something of a transitional period, plus the music is something of a change to what I'm more associated with plus I see it as transitional phase for the way I'm now distributing some of my music, taking control 100% by releasing through bandcamp..





Purchase Album here "Transitions"

No comments:

Post a Comment